Legislators, Legislative Aides, New York State & New York City Representative
Joined Families, Self-Advocates and Provider Agencies to Express Concern for Services for People with Developmental Disabilities.
Over 150+ Came!
PHOTOS FROM THE BREAKFAST
Legislative Agenda: See Widget —>
- Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- How Medicaid Block Grants Could Impact People with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and their Families
Testimony: See Widget —>
- NYS, on Workforce Issues, Susan Constantino, Chief Executive Officer, Cerebral Palsy Associations
- Workforce Issues, Alberto Vasquez, Direct Support Professional
- Medicaid Block Grants, Marco Damiani, Chief Executive Officer, Metro Community Health Centers
Families & Self-Advocate on Medicaid Block Grants:
Raymonde Destre, Cory Henkel, Genora Johnson, Dottie Kane, Judy Lipson, Sunny O’Neil, Josey Perez, Tony Perez, Lucy Reyes, Azucena Vaca, Kit Yee Wan
Refreshments donated by Barnes and Noble
For copy of the packet distributed at the breakfast contact: