REGISTER NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE
MSC FORUM ON FRIDAY, MAY 19th, 2017
at Pace University
Keynote: CCO & Conflict Free Case Management,
Deputy Commissioner of the Division for Person Centered Planning
EXCITING WORKSHOPS: Morning
- Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid.
- Assisting People with Disabilities on Daily Living with Artificial Intelligence Humanoid–Like Robotic Technology
- LGBQT Issues and the Intellectually/Developmentally Disabled Community General Overview of ACCES-VR services.
- General Overview of ACCES-VR services.
EXCITING WORKSHOPS: Afternoon
- MSCs, Families, Politics & ADVOCACY
- Keep Calm and Supervise On! (A Workshop for MSC Supervisors)
- Accessible Housing for People with Disabilities in New York City.
- Manage Your Stress and Maximize Your Brain Power
Next MDDC Meeting IS
Thursday May 11, 2017 at 9:30am at:
Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
330 West 34th Street
NYC Kids Project
Teaching Children Inclusion and Respect for All
Like Us on Facebook and Join Our Facebook Group for Interactive Information & Updates.